Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Your place looks better since you've cleaned up..

As I was driving into work this morning, I was listening to B-Money, New York, and Buck Wilde on 95.7 Jams. They were discussing a topic involving how to remove people from your life who provide nothing but negative energy. Sure, you may like the person, but their presence in your life creates problems for you. Then again, they might be a constant thorn in your side, and you can't escape them...LOL Whatever the case might be, the bottom line is: They're NEGATIVE!

Say you work for a boss who constantly criticizes you and tells you what a terrible job you do on a daily basis, before long you'll start to adapt this mentally and view yourself as inadequate. It'll hinder you from moving forward in your career.

In another scenario, you could have a friend who lives with you, and they're experiencing financial difficulties. You try to help them out to the best of your ability but they start taking advantage of you. Then you start experiencing financial difficulties from having to pick-up their portion of the rent, food, utilities, etc... It's not your burden to carry.

This person could be your spouse or mate. They can hold you back from prospering by embedding the idea you can't accomplish certain goals or dreams. They try to dictate what you can and can't do. They could be very controlling over you.

i.e. You're too fat. You're to skinny. You're not smart, enough. You're too sensitive. You'll never make it, you'll give up. You're too opinionated. blah...blah...blah...blah...blah

All this energy stimulates from insecurities and irresponsibility. When you're surrounded by these people, you must leave. The world is full of negative energy, don't be a receptor.

I've been experiencing this sort of energy myself, lately. I'm constantly working on myself and trying to be a better person, each day. We all have room for improvement, but I've encountered a few negative critics I know I must get away from, if I want to improve the quality of my own life. I'm determine to get rid of these people.

Don't feel bad to 86 these people from your life. They're trouble for a reason.

I've started my spring cleaning alittle early this year, and everything looks much better. It's going to look and feel like a brand new house once I'm finished.



No comments:

Post a Comment