Monday, January 19, 2009

Everybody has an opinion

My opinion is the only one that matters in my little universe, because "I'm trapped in a maze, therefore I am amazing" ~ Weezy F Baby

LOL

I love me some Lil Wayne.

Don't let other people's opinion of you, hinder you from being who you are, or expressing how you feel. Our differences is the very thing that makes us unique. Not everyone is going to agree with you and you're not going to agree with everyone else on all subjects, but keep an open-mind to agree to disagree.

I respect people who stay true to themselves.

We've all been through tough times, we've all experienced heartache, we've all done something alittle crazy, we all have our own religious preferences, our own political views, etc...

Martin Luther King, Jr stood up for his beliefs, for his rights, and for mankind. He expressed love to everyone. He accepted our differences and preached his word to reach peace. Without his courage, we wouldn't have progressed as a nation.

Be YOU! Not everyone can lead, but you all have your own mind. If someone doesn't agree with you, don't take it personally, and don't change how you feel to suit their needs.

Like I said, the only opinion that matters in my universe is my own.



I'd like to thank Ignite Entertainment for showing me and my girlfriend a great time this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment