Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happiness is created by personal effort. You strive for it, and insist upon it. Once you've
achieved a state of happiness you must never become lazy about maintaining it.

Right now, I'm the happiest I've been in a very long time.

I solely concentrate on myself and my own happiness. I'm no longer worried about striving to make other people happy. If someone isn't happy with the person I am, it's their problem, not mine.

My new fascination for life has inspired me to live everyday with a smile on my face. We all have plenty of things to smile about. I've made a conscience effort to concentrate on the good moments/aspects and simply ignore the bad.

God has instilled abilities in all of us to achieve any goal we have in mind. My goal is to maintain a life filled with happiness. Being sad is no longer an option.

Take my new winercise class, for example. My friend doesn't have a gym membership and my gym is 30 minutes away from her, so we decided to work-out at home. It's WAYYYYY TOOOOO cold to attempt doing anything outdoors. Anyways, I thought it would be fun to spice it up a bit and throw some wine drinking into the routine.

EXCERCISE + WINE DRINKING = WINERCISE

My friend doesn't like to work-out, but get a few glasses of wine in her and she doesn't focus on the pain. We made our own dance party. I'm actually sore today, so it's obviously effective. LOL

We've decided to have our winercise class atleast once a week.

Plus my son and her nephew played Wii in the other room, so everyone was HAPPY!

If any ladies would like to join us, you're more than welcome to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment