Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yesterday, I blogged about the Full Moon phase and Astrology. My reason for choosing such a topic is due to tonight being a full moon.

http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/time/moon/

I stated crime rate goes up during a full moon phase, and there were slayings in Sampson, AL last night. Slayings in a German High School this morning. I'm positive we'll hear of more crime reports throughout the day.

It proves my theory, along with many others, to be true.

Onto a different subject, the number 33 has been appearing everywhere. My checking account number has 33 in it. I've decided to start keeping track of its appearances in my daily routine. In the past hour, I've seen it 5 times. Weird, huh? The number 33 represents truth. I'm considering it my number of guidance. It's a sign from God stating I'm on the right path.

My routine at the gym is solid. I'm proud of myself for staying motivated. I look forward to my morning work out session. I know it's hard to get started, but once you do, it's hard to break your routine. It makes you feel bad, when you do. Once you see the results, it'll provide more inspiration to stick with IT.

I've decided to stop drinking, even wine. It doesn't inject anything positive into my life. It isn't the healthiest thing for your body. I'm not saying drinking is bad. It's not in MY best interests, for now. I'll keep you updated on how it goes for me. I think once I get into a solid routine of not drinking, it'll become second nature to me. This is going to be a big step for me. I love having wine nights. I love having wine with sushi. I prefer wine over beer or liquor. Basically, I love wine! LOL But I love being in control of myself, more.

Wish me luck!

"Trust in the Lord, and do good;
dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness.
Delight yourself in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart."

~Psalms 37:3-4


Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment