Thursday, February 12, 2009

Simplicity

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
(Corinthians 13:4-6)

This is one of my favorite Bible verses.

I've never been the lovey dovey type, but someone special taught me how important it is to express LOVE at all times.

I've been experiencing writers block today. I haven't felt inspired to write about anything, so I wanted to make it short, sweet, and simple.

SO...

Thank you to everyone who reads my blog. Thank you for all the support you've given me. I've thoroughly enjoyed all the positive feed back I've been receiving. My blog today is to express my love for all of you. Words can't express how much it means to me.


My friend Jennifer wrote her first blog today. Here's the link to her blogspot:
http://beauty-ina-wickedworld.blogspot.com


Simplicity at its finest!

1 comment:

  1. I love that verse too. :) I hope the writers block goes away. :)

    ReplyDelete